Order and price modalities
- Customers must be over 16 years old and have the possibility to place all their orders from the website: https://www.movilplanet.eu
- Each customer declares with full capacity to use bank cards and that they have sufficient funds to cover all the costs that result from the purchase of products in Movil Planet, in case this was the means of payment used by it.
- When creating your user account, the customer declares to accept fully and without reservation all of these General Sales Conditions.
- The data recorded by Movil Planet constitute proof of the transactions made between Movil Planet and the members of its Private Community.
- Movil Planet will confirm your order by sending an email.
- The contractual information is presented in Spanish and will be confirmed at the latest at the time of delivery.
- The prices of our products include taxes and corresponding shipping costs.
- For some products we work under a special reseller regime in which VAT is already included in the price and is not deductible for the acquirer, if the customer is self-employed or company can reduce this invoice as expense by the total but can't reduce VAT too.
- Movil Planet does not set any minimum purchase amount.
- Movil Planet reserves the right to change its prices at any time, but the products will be billed on the basis of the rates in force at the time of order registration (subject to availability of the product), unless typographical error manifest.
- The products remain the property of Movil Planet until the moment in which the shipment has been confirmed.
- Movil Planet reserves the right to refuse an order from any member with whom it has a dispute or when considering clear indications of fraudulent use of its services.
Movil Planet will do everything possible to please all its customers in the demand for the products. In case of unavailability of the product after the order has been placed, the customer will be informed by email of its cancellation. Following this demand, the speed of the refund in the client's bank account will depend on the type of bank card and method of payment used, as well as the conditions established between the client and his bank.
For your security, Movil Planet has relied on the payment system by credit card to a payment gateway. The bank details entered are encrypted and transmitted securely to the servers of this payment platform and, subsequently, are verified with the issuing bank and PayPal to avoid possible fraud and abuse. This data entry procedure is guaranteed by SSL (Secure Socker Layer) -128 bits encryption technology, one of the most advanced and effective protection systems currently available, thanks to which no third party will have access to this relative information via Internet to the bank details entered by the customer. Only you have access to the banking data linked or used as means of payment in PayPal, so that Movil Planet does not know or register this data during the payment process.
All products sold may be returned for 14 calendar days from the date of delivery, except for Apple products already delivered to the customer, in accordance with the provisions of the Spanish Retail Trade Law. Previously, the client must indicate their intention by email. Movil Planet will answer by the same means specifying the precise instructions for the return of the product. The shipping costs corresponding to the return as well as the expenses corresponding to this management, if any, will be borne by the customer. The refund in the customer's account as a result of this return will be made within 7 calendar days of receipt and verification of the merchandise by Movil Planet. The return may not take place in any case if the products supplied were purchased on request or upon request; neither will custom products, virtual products, activated or registered products be returned, or if they were unsealed and for hygiene their return is not possible. Products must be returned correctly protected, in their original packaging, in perfect condition (not damaged or soiled by the customer) with all accessories and documentation. They will be picked up by Movil Planet at the address indicated by the client. In the event that the return was not accepted by understanding that the product whose return is intended does not meet these conditions, these products will remain in the distribution warehouse to be picked up by the customer, for a period not exceeding 30 calendar days from their return , after this time they will become the property of Movil Planet without the right to collection or claim by the client; packages that do not include any attached item that identifies the sender (order number, name, address ...) can also be returned through Movil Planet you can make returns of products purchased for the amount of the same. Once the returned product is received, Movil Planet will verify that they are in good condition and will proceed to the payment of the amount previously paid by the customer. The customer upon returning the product will receive an email confirming the amount of their refund.
Guarantees and after-sales services will be governed by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of November 16 that approves the text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users. In accordance with this rule, the seller is obliged to deliver to the consumer and user products that are in conformity with the contract, responding to him of any lack of conformity. The consumer and user have the right to repair the product, its replacement, the price reduction or the termination of the contract. All our products have a 2 year warranty according to the terms and conditions of each manufacturer. For products processed under warranty whose breakdown or defect is not covered by it when these conditions are not met, the client will be charged a handling fee of € 30 + VAT 21% corresponding to the costs of collection, shipping, verification and return the product.
Liability, litigation and applicable legislation
Movil Planet could not be held liable for breach of the contract concluded in the event of a stock break or unavailability of the product, force majeure, disruption or total or partial strike, in particular, of postal services and means of transport and / or communications, flooding or fire In case of litigation, the client will go by priority to Movil Planet to obtain a friendly solution. The Courts of Malaga are the only competent. These general conditions of sale will be interpreted in Spanish and will be carried out in accordance with Spanish law. Any disagreement that could arise due to its validity, its interpretation or its execution will be presented to the Courts of Malaga, to which the exclusive attribution of competence is expressly made.
Modification of the general conditions of sale
Movil Planet reserves the right to modify these conditions with prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on their servers. These changes must be communicated to the User and if not indicated otherwise, they will be considered compliant after checking the continuity of the use of Movil Planet content and services. The members of the "Movil Planet Private Community" who are not satisfied with the modifications of the general conditions, must communicate it and, from the date on which these new conditions will take effect, they must stop using the Movil services Planet In the event that any of the terms of the general conditions were illegal or unenforceable, it will be void in full and applying what was agreed by the parties and failing that stated in the Spanish Civil Code.