- All our products are in stock and shipped from Spain.
- We ship to Peninsula and Balearic Islands. Unfortunately we do not ship to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
- The order corresponding to the purchase will be available in Movil Planet after confirmation by email, in the 'My Orders' section by accessing the customer account. This will include the corresponding shipping costs and taxes.
- Movil Planet will ask its Customers to choose the place of delivery, specifying the address or place of work where they want the order delivered.
- For all our products, the normal delivery period is 24/48 hours (next business day), except for those that indicate a different delivery time (eg 72h delivery) This period will be indicated on the product page and at select the carrier during the order (estimated delivery date) These deadlines begin once the payment has been confirmed and the order is prepared by email to the Customer. Delivery times to the Balearic Islands can be extended 24 / 48h more.
Any possible logistics delay during the delivery of the order by the transport company will always be for reasons beyond Movil Planet, especially in times of high influx of parcels such as Black Friday or Christmas in which there could be delays in shipments.
Orders with 24h or immediate delivery whose payments have been confirmed before 1:00 p.m. will be sent on the same day (if this is a business day) and from this time it is possible that they will be sent the next business day.
- Shipping costs, if any, will be paid by the buyer.
- Each delivery is considered made after the product is made available to the Customer by the carrier, confirmed by the control system used by the carrier.
- It is up to the recipient to check the order at the time of delivery and then make all the claims related to the shipment that were justified, it even has the possibility of rejecting the package if it had been opened or if it has manifest signs of deterioration.
- Claims should be directed to Movil Planet via email to email@example.com